FINALLY a new post!
Between trying to recover from awful jobs and an awful cold, I haven’t posted any thing new in weeks!
I decided to start up again and made it my goal yesterday to cook dinner. This was so easy, even my sorry been-glued-to-the-couch-butt could do it.
Weight Watchers Points: 6 points when the recipe is made into 8 servings
Here’s the ingredient list:
chicken (about 2 pounds)
can of cream of mushroom soup
bag of frozen vegetables
tablespoon of milk
2 tablespoons of ranch dressing
dash of Parmesan cheese
tube of reduced fat refrigerated biscuits
salt, pepper, oregano, basil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and get a cookie sheet and casserole dish ready.
2. Cook the chicken in a skillet with salt, pepper, oregano, basil and a little bit of oil until browned.
3. Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
4. Mix together in a big bowl: chicken, can of soup, bag of vegetables, milk, ranch, and cheese.
5. Pour into greased dishes. I did one small casserole and two cute individual ones.
6. Cover with foil and cook for 15 minutes.
7. Reduce heat to temperature on biscuit package. (Mine were supposed to cook at 350). Cook biscuits. Leave the casseroles in there too!
8. When biscuits are cooked, remove everything from oven.
9. Place biscuits on top of casserole and sprinkle with some cheese if you please.
|Don’t know why the picture came out so yellow!
|Single serve comfort food!
|Wash it down with some yummy tree water.
PS: CHECK OUT WASPY KNITTIN’ SECTION!